With the inaugural concert in the summer of 1986, the TGIF Concert series was founded the same year the City of Carlsbad’s Cultural Arts Office was established.
TGIF's audiences include over 30,000 friends and neighbors gathered together to enjoy diverse musical experiences presented in the four largest parks in Carlsbad.
Locations & Dates for 2023 Concert Series:
- Stagecoach Community Park: July 7 & 14
- Poinsettia Community Park: July 21
- Calavera Hills Community Park: July 28
- Alga Norte Community Park: Aug. 4 & 11
Raffle Prizes at TGIF Concerts:
What to Bring:
- Food & Drink (no concessions are available)
- Blanket, towel, or low-back chair to sit on
- Cash or Credit card to buy raffle tickets for CFA prizes!
Support for TGIF Concerts
The Carlsbad Friends of the Arts are a major sponsor of TGIF, as well as a variety of cultural exhibitions, activities and events that create the thriving and creative community that is Carlsbad.
Interested in helping support the concerts and art in our community?
Interested in Sponsorship at TGIF?
There are opportunities for businesses to partner with TGIF Concerts in the Parks:
- Become a sponsor of concert promotional items or of one of the concerts
- Advertise in the annual souvenir program
- Donate prizes for the weekly opportunity drawings at each concert
A Special Shout-Out to our Additional Supporters of TGIF Concerts
- Program staff in the Cultural Arts Office
- Parks & Recreation
- Public Works
- Carlsbad Police
- Carlsbad Explorers Post 781
- Senior Volunteer Patrol
- Contracted vendors, businesses, and individuals
- Sponsoring businesses with paid advertisements
- Businesses sponsoring with in-kind goods and services.
Interested in Performing at TGIF?
The City of Carlsbad partners with a third party talent buyer for all TGIF concerts. If you are interested in providing information about your group contact the City of Carlsbad Cultural Arts Department.